St Christopher’s School will now be offering a pilot vocational training programme to Form 5 and Form 6 students in 2019.
The programme will include:
- Access to internationally accredited online courses
- Coordinator support to choose, navigate and successfully undertake online subjects
- Student placements with relevant industries to gain work experience
- Subject packages that offer blended learning modalities – both practical and theory based
- Choose from 45+ online subjects to suit your interest and learning style
We believe this vocational programme enables our students access to the wider world in terms of education and career opportunities. It will provide them with alternative learning modalities, international competitiveness and well-rounded, wholesome life experiences.
Please see our subject list here.